Tuesday, January 15, 2013

selfish

It amazes me the amount of selfishness ppl display in their everyday lives....I try my best to to help others, to support others, to be that shoulder to cry on, the one to make them smile....I do favors, I put my feelings and obligations aside to help those I care about and I can literally count on 3 fingers the amount of ppl who do the same for me....I have had ppl who stepped out of nowhere and helped me when I couldn't hold the tears back anymore, when I was at my wits end and I appreciate them so much, I can't thank them enough....but it's those others that always always always make me wanna slap the shit out of them. I'm tired of cutting ppl out of my life. Tired of not trusting, I want to be the person I know I am, but how can I when this is what I live with?

No comments:

Post a Comment