Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Moonlight Motif




When I was young I always wanted the latest in fashion jewelry but my mother couldn't afford it. I was left to admire and covet all of my friends pieces. I would borrow my grandmothers vintage pearl necklaces and pins. I'd use my mothers costume jewelry. I'd learn tricks on how to preserve my gold plated chains, fix broken chains and transform them into bracelets and anklets. As I grew older was able to purchase my own jewelry I realized how much I love it. The smile that comes across your face when you buy your first 14k gold piece all by yourself. The pride you take in a bracelet or chain, so much that you pass it down to your children. Jewelry can change your whole outlook and perspective. It can cheer you up when your feeling down, it can conjer memories of a time past, it can get you out of the doghouse with your spouse or mother lol it's amazing!

One day a light bulb went on in my head and I decided to sell what I love at prices everyone can afford. That's why I have pieces that start as low as $1!!




Moonlight Motif was started for the little girl who wants to spend her babysitting money on something special just for her. For the single mother who wants to have the best for herself and her kids but can't afford to spend hundreds of dollars. For the college boy who wants to show his girlfriend he's serious but has to pay tuition before he can buy the big ring.

Moonlight Motif has the best in costume, vintage and replica jewelry. With everything from children's cartoon rings to high end replicas that are mirror images of their authentic counterparts at a fraction of the price. There's something here for everyone. We even have build-it-yourself pandora style bracelets to fit your specific interests. We are an online store but we offer jewelry parties to local customers and always welcome any special requests. Don't see a particular bangle or brooch? Let us know. We will search the globe (well the worldwide web and local stores) and find it for you. We'll even ship to you at no additional cost on all orders totaling over $10!! All replica jewelry comes with a beautiful gift box.

We strive to provide the best in customer support and to ensure your happiness. You are why we are here and without you, we would not be.


This is Moonlight Motif.......wherein lies romance, beauty & fashion


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment