Monday, March 8, 2010

Moonlight Motif ~ wherein lies Romance, Beauty & Fashion

wow! its been a while since i been on here huh? i've been so busy trying to work on this next business adventure. yup, i'm bout to get rich or die trying lol i'll be selling jewelry online and possibly at flea markets, if i can get my inventory up by summer. if not, i'll just post some stuff on ebay or maybe get a website started. i dont know, ill see. I got my first order of glass beads in the mail today! i think im gonna wait for the bracelets and necklaces to come before i get all excited. lol thats too late anyway, i ordered my business cards today! i'm going to call the "store" Moonlight Motif. sounds good right? My name, Chandrika, is hindi for "girl with a face that shines like the moon" so thats how i got the idea. I hope it pans out tho. I'm always trying new things to make money and end up not doing much, but maybe since i already put money out for this, i'll be more into it. *crossing fingers* besides, i love jewelry, i love feeling special and beautiful and i think thats what these pieces will do for my clients. You can personalize the bracelets for whatever your interests are, i.e. my personal bracelet is going to have a blow dryer and scissors since my day job is a beautician. the one i have for my mother has a domestic violence awareness charm, since she's a counsellor. get it?lol i cant wait!! in the meantime, im still working on the family reunion stuff. Building a website, gfot all the financial stuff taken care of, including a seperate ebay account for fundraisers! im pretty good huh? i know i know lol well as you can see im pretty busy these days, and i still have to chase behind the children of the corn! lmao but ill holla soon. peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment