Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm in love .....with a Leo

I love Lions! They are my absolute favorite animal. If I could have one as a pet, I would. I am so obsessed with the king of the jungle that when that movie, "The Lion King" came out, I bought the video tape, and didn't even have any kids. If I was a cartoon lioness, Mufasa would have no problem replenishing the pride! I love how lions move, I love how cool they are, I love their color, I love how they are so laid back until it's time for war. I love everything about those beautiful creatures.


I've always been attracted to Leos. Which is not necessarily a good thing. Sometimes, i dont even know that the guy is a Leo at first, it's just something that draws me in to them. But I'm a Scorpio, and Scorpio and Leo don't seem to mesh very well. We are both very stubborn people. And very fickle. We both seem to attract alot of attention from the opposite sex and I know for Scorpio, that stinger comes out really quick, because as much as we try to deny it, we are possesive and jealous. It may seem like everything is perfect between Leo and Scorpio, but then one thing happens and it all falls apart as quickly as it came together.

I loved him, I really did. He was so handsome, beautiful complexion, intelligent, I loved the way he moved. Don't ask me why I fell for him. He never treated me right, He never took me out, He never bought me anything, He never loved me back. But He'd say "I care". And that, he thought, should've been good enough for me. When It wasn't enough and I pushed for more, I pushed him away.

We met awhile ago, through mutual friends. We used to talk about any and everything. We were more friends then anything else. We would drink and smoke and party together. When I'm with him I feel like a teenager. I just had fun with him. Then one day, all that changed. We became more than just friends. That was fine at first, I didnt care. Actually he was the one that persued me. I didn't want to be bothered, but somehow he won me over. He'd give me those "eyes", smile, tell me I was sexy (although he never called me pretty, that should've been my first clue). He always made sure there was liquor around, my favorite kind, because everyone knows when I get drunk i get touchy feely. And since I was already obviously attracted to him, I would give in.


Somehow, my overly emotional feminine side, at some point took over. Which sucks. I hate being a female sometimes. But eventually I ended up falling for him. And I fell hard. Even though I knew he had other girls, and I had other dudes. Everything I did was to please him. What I wore, How I did my hair, everything. He never had to ask me for anything, I would just do it. I did this for quite sometime, until, as I like to say, my estrogen levels dropped and the testerone rose. Most people just call it "coming to your senses". but for me, when I am in love, I lose all common sense. All I want is to make sure that man is happy, even if it means sacrificing my own.


The ending of the story is....there is no ending. We are still friends, He still tries to persue me, Sometimes, I'm the one on the chase....But it seems that Leos are more similar to lions than I realized, even down to mating for life. I still love him, I really do. But my stinger has already been drawn, and the venom has been released and now things will never be the same.


The crazy thing about this story?? It's not one person that I'm talking about. It was two different men, two different times, same attitude. So if you thought you knew who I was talking about, think again.

I love Lions, it's true. But I got a feeling, Leos are not for me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment