Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Another hole in my head!

ok, so i was just researching microdermal piercings. I went to have my labret pierced (the area of my lip right above my chin) and saw one of the workers at the shop with piercing right next to her eye, like she was crying diamonds. I thought it was sooooooo dope!! So I asked the price, started looking to see how it was put in. (a small piece of ur skin is removed and an anchor is placed in ur face which the earring screws into) and i was like "ok, i can take that. that wont hurt too much" I was all ready to go next week and get it.



But mind you I am 36 yrs old and although i love getting the piercings now, Im sure when I start having grandkids that they wont want me showing up at their christmas recital with earrings in my face. I've seen a nose piercing heal, had mine pierced twice. I know how a tongue piercing heals, I had mine pierced 3 times. When I take my labret piercing out, my lip is big enough that it will cover whatever hole is there. But i never saw how a microdermal teardrop looked when it is removed.....then i saw a video of them taking one out....



OH HELL THE FUCK NAW!!!!



I know we only live once but i dont need no help being ugly. I can do that on my own! lmao a lil hole from my nose or lip piercing is one thing. to have gaping hole and scar under my eye?? no thank you. call me a punk!!



Next thing I googled?? "Fake dermal piercings"....TRAGIC!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment