Sunday, February 7, 2010

For my sons or don't screw up like I did (Repost from facebook)

I have failed at more than you ever thought to try. I've loved and lost, hurt so much i thought i'd die.

I dropped outta school cuz i didn't make the grades, returned 2 yrs later and i got straight a's.

I've shamed my family and i've shamed myself. I've felt a heartbreak that never should be felt.

There were times when i thought i'd never make it home. Only God kept me while on those streets i'd roam.

I've done some bad things no one would ever think i'd do. But i have no regrets cuz in the end i got u.

I been there and done that, ur pain is nothing new. But u don't need to go thru what i already been thru.

Baby i know life is hard, its like that for everyone but ur life will be better because u are my son.

Don't do what i did it was wrong u see. I want u to be better than me.

I got this job with no warning, husband or plan. I'm not the best but i do the best that i can.

When i leave this world and my work is done they will say she did 2 things right, she had her sons.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment