Saturday, February 6, 2010

I had a dream...

I have the strangest almost, prophetic dreams. I've dreamed of family members that died years ago, I've had dreams of my cousins future. Dreams that have made me wake up crying and ones that have made me wake up laughing. In the past 24 hrs I've had 3 dreams about my family. The first one, my uncle, cousin and myself were out at a sushi restaurant and a young girl at another table said something slick to my uncle and me and my cousin ended up fighting the girl. The second one, my other cousin and my mother were coaches of a high school basketball team. Innocent enough right? Well, the last one spooked me right out of my sleep..... My mother, sons, niece's grandfather, and I were in my house. My mother was cooking and the boys were running around. Papi was fixing a light bulb and was sweeping a bulb he had dropped. He placed the broom and dustpan against the wall and went into the kitchen with my mother. Here's the spooky part, my mother came out of her room, took the broom and dustpan and sat on her bed! When papi came back, looking for the broom, he looked in mothers room and saw her on the bed. This was her ghost!
My real mother was in the kitchen. I yelled to her "
Ma, u got a ghost in here" she said, "I know. Don't look at her, you'll connect her with me. ". Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! I don't think i ever woke up so quick! Lmao I need to get somebody to interpret these things.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment