Monday, February 8, 2010

Inconsiderate, overly sensitive, disrespectful jackass!

Jonathan's father is a jackass!! Plain and simple. First of all, Jonathan had an eye dr appointment on Wednesday. That had to be changed cuz he conveniently was running late. So i moved it til Sunday. John knew this. All of a sudden he wanted to take jay to get a toy. Fine. I asked him to either pick him up before church ended or right after cuz we had to take to bus to the eye doctor. He was fine with that, until it was time to get him, then he was literally screaming that it wasn't necessary for jay to get his eyes checked. Mind u he came to get him 20 minutes before we were supposed to leave and also mind u, he went out of his way to go to another toy store when toys r us is right next door to the Eye dr! Now he owes me money for Jonathan and is bullshitting, trying not to give it to me, like I'm going to kiss his ass for it. Never have, never will. So he tells me "I hope u fucking die, I hate ur ass!" I hope he finds a place to live when I do so he can finally be a parent! Jackass!!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment