Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Welcome

Hey you!
Welcome to my first blog!! Let me give you a brief, kinda, intro to myself....I was born and raised in Poughkeepsie, NY. Moved to New Jersey in the 10th grade (1989) and been STUCK here ever since lol. I have 2 beautiful sons, Jonathan Chan (8 yrs) and Justice Michael Anthony (almost 2yrs). I am currently a part-time hairdresser and full time mom. I love my family & friends and hate drama. my dad is from trelawny, jamaica and i wish i could meet more of my family from that side. i have my own personal relationship with God and we good, son!!! i absolutely love doing hair and maintaining healthy hair especially dredlocks, but i hate going to work. I love trivia, im like a black female cliff claven. i am a history buff. and when i watch movies set in ancient times, i look for digital watches and airplanes. yeah im a little geeky too. i claim people, quick. toni braxton? cousin. al green? uncle. patti labelle? aunt. chris brown? nephew. i love love love old school hip hop and if i could rap i'd bust a rhyme right now. rakim the god is my first husband. redman is my second and t.i. is my third. I am very comfortable with my body and hate when people try to force me to lose weight, stop smoking or stop drinking. i know its gonna kill me, we all gotta go sometime, i might as well be happy and drunk. I love my kids, nieces, nephew and lil cousins to death. but i cant stand kids and they know it so they push my buttons on purpose. I am a scorpio to the heart, The Intense One. Very energetic. Intelligent. Can be jealous and/or possessive. Hardworking. Great kisser . Can become obsessive or secretive. Holds grudges. Attractive. Determined. Loves being in long Relationships. Talkative. Romantic. Can be self- centered at times. Passionate and Emotional. i love everyone, because God said i have to, but he didnt say i had to like anybody. that includes you. ;) Thank you for checking me out and i hope to keep you just a little interested. lol later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment