Thursday, February 18, 2010

In the middle of the night

Ok so it's 3am and I'm up. Now what? Lol I went on facebook, just a bunch of party invitations, YouTube uploads and mafia requests. I called Justice's father. He's not answering, so now my mind is buggin off that. Don't feel like twittering. Nothing I wanna watch on tv.... So I blog! Lmao I wasn't feeling well earlier so I took some theraflu and was knocked out by 8:30pm. My poor kids never heard me curse so much, but I was sick and they wouldn't listen. Ugh! I did finally go get my nails done though. $60!!!! Outrageous! But I decided to pamper myself for once and get the gel set instead of acrylics. I'm very happy with it too, which in and of itself Is a miracle lol. Ok, I feel the sandman coming.....I'll holla


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment