Saturday, February 6, 2010

I'm not a mommy I just happen to have kids

Well, I usually work on Saturdays but there was supposed to be a huge snowstorm.....there's no snow. But I already called out and the boys are here with me so I guess we'll be spending the day together. Which is fine, for the first 2 hrs lol then we'll be on each others nerves. Hopefully the lil tax right offs won't annoy me too much, I hate yelling at them but at least they don't get beatings or spankings. Mainly cause im afraid ill hurt them. I have a terrible temper. But, Shoot, the stuff they get away with, I'd never THINK about doing. I told Jonathan that the only reason he gets away with shit is cause I have a bad memory and I forget that I punished him. It's true. I just did it last night, he decided to huff and puff when ma asked him to do something and instead of throwing him out the window I told him to go to his room, I forgot to tell him no toys lol I swear I'm not a mommy I just happen to have kids lol. Love him to death but I tell you one day I'm gonna knock him out! He got too much of his father in him. Thinking the world revolves around him and what's important to him. I even told Jonathan to go live with his father, am I mean? I don't care. I will not be on Maury talking about I'm afraid of my own kid! I brought him in this world and I'll take him out and make another one that looks just like him! Jonathan tells me I'm crazy all the time. Lol good! That means he'll never know when I'll snap and pop his ass! That's how I like it! More kids need to be afraid of their parents. Shit, I'm 35 and I still flinch when my mother walks in the room! Lmao! All these psychologists and doctors say "you must respect your children in order for them to respect you" bullshit! Fear lasts way longer than respect! Now don't get me twisted, I respect my kids, I love and adore them, I make sure they get way more love than I ever did growing up but I'll be damned if I let them grow up running wild and making me nervous. Anyway, I hear one of the children of the corn waking up now......I'll holla, peace!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment